Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Reflections on my 29th Year

I can't believe a year of my life has gone by since this little project began. It has been a great year filled with lots of goodness. There were some downs, but more ups and I'll take that any year. My original goal was to document doing new things. I did lots of new things and some alternate versions of things I've already done. I didn't always accomplish what I set out to (case in point: Zumba), but that just leaves more room for growth in my 30s, I suppose. The year was eventful, but often simple (and maybe even boring), and that is A-OK with me. I try to find joy in the every day and I think I've gotten pretty good at that.

My 20's were an adventure to say the least. There were times that were very, very hard- especially at the beginning. But, I made it through and can say that the last half of the decade has been spectacular. I've had a lot of fun and have grown up enough to call myself an adult. I am very excited about entering my 30's and haven't worried too much about that number quite yet.

To anyone who stuck with me throughout the year- thanks for reading. This will be my last post under this title and I have no plans to have a blog about my 30th year. I have plenty of future projects in mind, but none that I'll be documenting like this one, at least at this time.

All the best,

Almost 30 Angie

2 comments:

  1. Loved checking in on what your life held each week, Ang! I hope your birthday starts your newest decade off with a bang! Lots of Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad our lives collided! You're a great gal who is more than a co-worker. I am honored to call you my friend. I am here if you ever need anything.

    Look out 30's, here comes Angie!

    ReplyDelete