Saturday, August 27, 2011

Week 30: Donuts!

This post, like the last several, was supposed to have something to do with Zumba. But, alas, I am a chicken and still haven't tried it. This week, I went a different route and we finally tried a donut shop that we've heard all about and have wanted to try for years. So, today, we finally got them. They were good, my bet is that they would be fantastic just out of the oven (skillet?), but that would involve us getting there earlier than we are willing to wake up. But, they were good.

This week I got a major itch to revamp my home. Our home currently works, but I need it to do more than that for me. I want it to feel cozy and not stressful. As is, everytime I turn my head I see something that, for whatever reason, just doesn't feel right. Hopefully this will mean upcoming blog posts about home projects. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment