Saturday, August 6, 2011

Week 27: ...Join A Gym

This week was going to be titled "Zumba."

But, alas, I am a wuss and didn't make it happen. I WILL give Zumba a try, I just need to get a little more brave. Walking into a new class is scary stuff.

But we DID join a gym (actually last week) but this week has largely been made up of settling in to the new gym. I have been doing a whole lot of swimming and elliptical. I'm excited to get back in to an exercise routine as I tend to nix exercising once the temp isn't between 50-75 degrees (so, a lot of the year). I'm even more excited to share this experience with my husband as this is something we haven't done together before. I like saying that we are going to the gym together. It makes me feel a sense of adult responsibility. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment