Friday, February 18, 2011

Week 3: Share the love

Nearly every year (yep, I'm a 29 year old woman) I think, "it would be really fun to pass out valentines." As a youngin' I LOVED picking out, filling out and passing out the perfect valentines. But then Valentine's Day passes and I think..."hmm...Easter cards?"

This year I decided to indeed make valentines for all my female coworker friends at work. They were happy to receive them and said lots of nice things to me about them. So, I, too, felt the love.

One of them thanked me and I told her it was important to me to acknowledge the people I love having in my life. To me, that's a really, really true fact that I think I too-often forget. I hope that these little cards accomplished that to these ladies that I cherish, and I hope that I continue to find ways to show it to the special people I'm lucky to have in my life.

(Photo is coming when my phone decides to play nice!)

1 comment: