Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 1: Part 2 (Grateful)

In addition to doing those random things I've never done and telling the story- I also want to attempt to track my feelings over the year and remember the small little things thrown my way that fill up my heart. So, here's a little mush & gush about just how special my husband, Scott of http://www.scottlivesay.com/, made me feel today:



I really, really love that Scott spent a lot of time creating something as weird, yet awesome, as this card. There is no back story, no inside joke, just strangeness for humor's sake. He had this waiting for me along with beautiful flowers when I woke up this morning.



There really, just really, aren't any words. But, we do weird things all the time to make each other laugh and this totally fits that bill. Thanks, sweets, for being weird.

And here are the flowers:




Tonight he took me to dinner at Carraba's (big, giant, sweet sacrifice on his part- he is not a big fan of italian food but he knows that I am) and to buy a jacket of wanted for...years.

Today was a great day. I really appreciate all the love I felt from so many people that went out of their way to wish me a happy birthday. I'm looking forward to the next 364 of my 29th year.

No comments:

Post a Comment