Saturday, April 2, 2011

Week 9: Make/Own/Wear a Locket

This week I assembled this locket. It was a quick project with a result with which I am pleased.

Inside, I adhered an I think, FUNNY, picture of my main squeeze and I'm happy to have him so close to my heart (AWW!). However, he hates the photo, so I told him I wouldn't show it to the world. I think it's fun to have such a funny photo inside. People would expect to see something sentimental, but it is much more US to have something silly.

In related news, sometimes I wear completely mismatched bright socks when I wear boots to work (most days in the winter), just because it makes me laugh on the inside when I'm talking to someone about something superserious and they have no idea that I have these socks on. Crazy? Maybe. But it gets me through the day. Now I can add this to my "you don't know what I'm wearing!" list.

I found this locket at Michael's and it was CHEAP! They have so many cute charms right now that I stocked up. Here is the photo in all it's sunny shadowy glory:

No comments:

Post a Comment