Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Week 33: Yuck.

This week (it's only Wednesday) has been filled with garbage. Just bad times. But, in short, what I'm proud of myself for is figuring things out, trying my best and standing up for what I know is right despite getting slack for it. I didn't plan for this week's achievement to be any of the above things, but when I did the whole "standing up for what I know is right despite getting slack for it," I knew I had done something big for me. My body seriously started shaking when I knew what I needed to say and do. I know that's silly, but confrontation and I are not friends. Typically, I would've let the subject drop and held my tongue but this time, I forced myself forward.

And, I'm really proud of me.

(But I'm still really thankful that vacation starts in less than 24 hours).

No comments:

Post a Comment