Friday, July 15, 2011

Week 24: A New Way to Curl

I lovvvvve hair. I mean, I really love it. I love that I'm finally entering the territory of having long hair again in life. I went through a several year phase where my hair was short (and cute!) and then medium-length repeated not so cute haircuts because I was always teetering between the desire to have long hair and the frustration of letting it grow.

But, alas, here we are again. My 29th year thus far has been full of curls. While I love my hair getting longer, I feel like it needs either curled or straightened to look "finished" in the morning. I've gotten pretty quick at both, but this week I got pretty interested in ways to wake up with my hair curly. Pinterest was helpful in this endeavor!

I tried a weird "tuck your hair into an elastic headband" way that kinda worked. (My husband took a very unflattering photo, so I have photo evidence but think it's not in my best interest to have it in too many forms across the internet). When I woke up, the front looked cute but it ended up suuuuper frizzy and the back was kind of a nightmare. But, I tried. If I can figure out how to twist my hair for rag curls, that is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment